How to reinstall HP wireless printer?
If you want to uninstall your HP printer software from your operating system and then reinstall it, follow the instructions step-wise:
Start the Windows operating system and type ‘Devices and Printers’
- Search HP Printer and right-click on the HP wireless printer software and choose the ‘Delete or Remove’ option.
- Press ‘Windows’ and ‘R’ keys together to ‘Run’ the command.
- Now, type ‘printui.exe/s’ in the ‘Search Bar’ and hit the button of ‘Ok’
- Open the ‘HP Printer Driver’ and if it gets detected, click on ‘Remove’ option
- Remove all the other instances of HP printer software
- Restart the operating system, before that close all the tabs
- Once the PC starts after a while, download and reinstall your HP wireless printer via 123.hp.com/setup page.